Production Kit Pairing a Rock'n'Roll Black Version of Aston's Legendary Origin Microphone with the Swiftshield Pop Filter and Shock Mount Set
The Aston Origin is a high-performance cardioid pattern capacitor microphone utilising a one inch capsule with a gold evaporated Mylar diaphragm. It is versatile enough to use with most instruments, excelling on both acoustic guitar and vocals. Its hand-selected capsule is teamed with high-end transformer-less circuitry using only the highest quality selected components.
The Origin is designed to deliver a direct, smooth and intimate sound with the perfect balance of warmth and clarity for a natural-sounding and transparent recording.
Transducer Type: Capacitor
Acoustic Operating Principle: Pressure Gradient
Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz (+/- 3dB)
Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB A-Weighted
Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1kohm: 23mV/Pa
Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 127dB
Pad Switch: -10dB/0 dB
Low-Cut Filter: 80Hz
48 Volt Phantom power (+/- 4 Volts) is required for operation
- Wave-form mesh head - this unique design provides shock absorption to protect the capsule, with elastic mesh memory.
- Built-in pop filter using the latest stainless steel mesh-knit technology.
- Direct to stand microphone mounting option.
- 2mm, solid stainless steel, laser-cut and etched chassis.
- Capsule - The Aston Sound - developed by professional artists, engineers and producers.
- Hi-Spec PCB and electronic components.
- Eco-friendly packaging. Well-designed, re-usable and recyclable packaging.