Ultra-Fast and Fully Automatic Dual Channel Feedback Suppression Processor
Just as the old adage says, “You can't judge a book by its cover”, the true beauty of the DF1000 lies hidden beneath its elegant aesthetic design and user-friendly interface. Inside beats the heart of a truly-professional, dual-channel, automatic feedback-suppression processor, brought to life by one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high-end signal processor electronics. DF1000’s ultrafast and highly-accurate feedback detection algorithms instantly find critical frequencies and apply up to 32 filters per channel to eliminate feedback. Whether your application calls for feedback protection for the spoken word, musical performances, or both – the DF1000 is the ideal solution. From conference rooms, to concert halls, to house of worship applications, any venue with a live sound system will benefit from the DF1000’s unprecedented performance and value.
- Dual-channel feedback suppression processor designed for fully automatic and zero-configuration setup
- Offers up to 10 dB increase in system gain
- Instantly detects and stops acoustic feedback. Highly effective with both speech and music
- Ultra-fast and highly accurate DSP selects and applies up to 32 filters per channel
- Two fully independent audio channels to process stereo or separate zone signals
- Extremely narrow filters (up to 1/30th octave) to retain overall signal integrity
- Front panel control featuring suppression and filter reset buttons
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
Vendor Item No. 000-BRV05-00010