Tasman Guitars are working to bring a positive change to the guitar market. Setting out to challenge and redefine the manufacturing process of top-quality and professional grade acoustic guitars. The Tasman TA150O-E Acoustic Electric is a genuine workhorse within the Tasman range, built for performance and dependability. Featuring an OM Body Shape, Mahogany back and sides and a Solid Mahogany Soundboard for a rich warm sound and crisp treble tones.
• Solid Mahogany top back and sides delivers a dynamic and complex tonal range with projection.
• Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability.
• Vintage Styled Open-Gear machine heads with Bone Nut and Saddle for that classic, authentic touch.
• Shape: OM
• CUTAWAY: No
• TOP: Solid Mahogany
• SIDE: Mahogany
• BACK: Mahogany
• FINGERBOARD: Rosewood
• BRIDGE: Rosewood
• PAINT: Satin, Satin neck
• FINISH: Natural
• CASE: Premium Hard Case with plush interior included
• EQ SYSTEM: Fishman Presys II
• MACHINE HEADS: Grover V97-18NA
• HEADSTOCK: Standard
• SCALE LENGTH: 650mm
• NUT WIDTH: 43mm
• STRING PINS: Graphtec TUSQ PP 2000-00
• STRINGS: Daddario EXP16
• SADDLE/NUT: Bone
• BODY WIDTH Upper Bout : 29.5cm
• BODY WIDTH Lower Bout : 38.6cm
• BODY WIDTH Waist : 24.7cm
• BODY DEPTH NECK JOINT: 9.7cm
• BODY LENGTH: 47.6cm
Definitive OM body mid-size guitar, with great balance, volume and projection. Perfect for solo guitar performance.